All comments

🕐 02-12-16 1:10 PMwalter posted Click to view details
Winter Sunset
Photo by: walter
Thank you, mitresg - for the *Like'.
I see that Your Avatar is not functioning either, have a look at the Forum-tread concerning uploading of the personal Avatar.
May be it could help you?

Walter
🕐 02-9-16 7:44 AMwalter posted Click to view details
FujiFilm Panorama
Photo by: walter
I appreciate you viewing my Pictures, and for the 'Like' to this one, bijan!
Load more comments
🕐 02-8-16 2:27 PMbijan posted Click to view details
Palm Tree Scales
Photo by: bijan
Thanks for the comment, Steve. I placed it in "Uncategorized" due to a lack of a "Nature" category. As you suggested, "Abstract" would have done just as well.
Load more comments
🕐 02-8-16 5:48 AMwalter posted Click to view details
Winter Road II
Photo by: walter
I apreciate your watching my photos, SteveG, and for the kind comment. Well, yes it was rather cold that day. Minus 14ยบ Centigrade, but the sun was out and the sky was blue....
Regards from Norway!
Walter
🕐 02-8-16 5:45 AMwalter posted Click to view details
Cold
Photo by: walter
SteveG: This was early morning, before sunrise (well the sun never came through the fog, anyway!). Thanks for watching my portfolio, and for the 'Like'!
🕐 02-8-16 5:43 AMwalter posted Click to view details
Soft Snow
Photo by: walter
Thanks for the 'Like' to this picture, SteveG!
🕐 01-26-16 10:21 AMwalter posted Click to view details
Photo 43419
Photo by: nikkor105
Lots of snow here, Nikkor105 - same as here in Norway. Nice capture!
:-)
🕐 01-18-16 12:50 PMwalter posted Click to view details
Norwegian Winter
Photo by: walter
Thank you, bijan, for your 'Like' to my picture!
🕐 01-16-16 1:29 PMsteve g posted Click to view details
Photo 43401
Photo by: toky
The colors in the water makes it. Terrific.
🕐 01-14-16 3:41 AMwalter posted Click to view details
The Camera Man
Photo by: majide2009
Interesting effect!
:-)
Load more comments
🕐 01-2-16 4:45 AMwalter posted Click to view details
Photo 27119
Photo by: lilia
For your information, Lillia - these are Seagulls. The heavy speckeled ones are less than a year old. They grow "out of their speckles" as they get older and get a clean white head as adults. This does not change anything with the picture, as it is still the same good picture, I have just pushed the 'Like'-button to!
Best regards,
Walter (who has Seagulls as closest neighbours - live on the coast!)
Load more comments
🕐 12-31-15 3:26 PMwalter posted Click to view details
The Pond
Photo by: walter
Thank you, Lilia, for your kind comment to this picture! Appreciate your thoughts about it.
Best regards from Norway!
Walter
Load more comments
🕐 12-28-15 1:26 PMjt posted Click to view details
Strolling
Photo by: jameskhoo
Amazing. Great capture in every way!
Load more comments
🕐 12-14-15 2:02 AMwalter posted Click to view details
Catch The Light!
Photo by: walter
Thank you, bijan - for your much appreciated comment. Yes, it was the very low evening-sun that trigged my interrest for this picture. Unfortunately I was a bit late, because I would have liked to "nail" the pedestrian crossing the street a bit earlier, when still perfectly visible. But the light was nice.
Best regards from Norway,
Walter
Load more comments
🕐 12-12-15 4:04 AMwalter posted Click to view details
Autumn
Photo by: walter
Thank you, Torralba, for your 'Like' to this picture!
@ Steve G.: I am still struggling to get used to this XF 23mm f/1.4 - it's definitely a good lens, but for me it's an unsusual Focal Length, as I am most used to wideangles for my landscapes. I'll try to keep you updated on my (?) progress with this glass!
Best regards,
Walter
🕐 12-12-15 2:40 AMwalter posted Click to view details
Beech Wood II
Photo by: walter
Thanks for the 'Like' Torralba.
🕐 12-5-15 11:58 AMwalter posted Click to view details
B&W
Photo by: walter
Thank you for your 'Like', Steve G!
🕐 12-1-15 3:03 AMwalter posted Click to view details
Beechwood
Photo by: walter
Thank you for your "Like" nikkor105!
Load more comments
🕐 11-23-15 1:24 AMwalter posted Click to view details
Reflections
Photo by: walter
Thank you for your comment, bijan!
🕐 11-17-15 5:34 AMwalter posted Click to view details
Low October Sun
Photo by: walter
Thank you, Steve G - for your much appreciated "Like" to this picture!

Best regards,
Walter from Norway

Help run the site

Even a one time donation or subscription can go a long way in helping to run FujiFilmImages.

Thanks for your support !